Interfaith Food Pantry of the Oranges Needs Help
- Organization: Christ Church in Short Hills
- Causes: Faith-based, Health
- Date(s): Second Wednesday of the month, mornings
- Contact person: Sarah Snow
- Phone: 973-467-9415
- Website: www.christchurchshorthills.org
Christ Church in Short Hills seeks volunteers to help its outreach to the Interfaith Food Pantry of the Oranges. There is urgent need to distribute food to as many as 40 clients a week who count on this service.
The commitment would be a few second Wednesday mornings a year.
Time Involved: ½ hour drive to arrive by 9:30am at The Episcopal Church of the Epiphany on Main Street in Orange (formerly Grace Church). Doors open to clients from 10am-11am. Back home by 11:30am.
Task: Prepare and distribute bags for clients, restock shelves.