Need Community Service Projects for Eagle Scouts
- Organization: Troop 15, Christ Church
- Causes: Civic, Educational, Kids
- Date(s): 2009 - 2010
- Contact person: F. W. Hill
- Phone: 973 493-0868
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.christchurchshorthills.org
Need Civic Projects for Prospective Eagle Scouts:
- The Eagle Project must demonstrate leadership of others and provide service to a worthy institution other than the Boy Scouts.
- This may be a religious institution, school, or community.
- The project should be valuable to the community and a challenge to the scout. It does not have to be an original idea,
- The project may not be routine labor (like cutting the grass at the church). It may not benefit the BSA or any Scout property or any business or individual.
- Fundraising is only permitted to obtain money to pay for materials needed to carry out the project. The project may not be a fund-raiser in itself. The project may include members of Troop 15 or other Scout units, or may be done entirely by non-Scouts.