Actors Needed to Check In for Auditions in ‘Plaza Suite’
interACT Theatre Productions will present the Neil Simon comedy.
Auditions will be January 29 and January 30 for interACT Theatre Production’s presentation of Neil Simon’s Plaza Suite.
One of Neil Simon's most popular and celebrated plays, Plaza Suite details the misadventures of three very different couples facing crucial moments in their respective lives with hilarious consequences -- all set in the same room in New York's world-famous Plaza Hotel.
Christine Gaden will direct this non-equity production.
Audition will be 7-9 p.m. on Tuesday, January 29 and Wednesday, January 30 at the Baird Theatre, 5 Mead Street, South Orange.
Performance dates are April 12-April 14 and April 19-April 21.
Actors should be prepared to participate in cold readings. Short comedic monologues will also be seen if prepared beforehand, but are not necessary. Monologues will not substitute for cold readings.
Callbacks, if needed, will be 7 p.m., Monday, February 4.
interACT Theatre Productions recently moved into its new home at The Baird. Now in its fourth season, interACT presents inclusive and accessible community theatre
interACT is seeking to cast:
- Sam Nash, Male, Mid 40s-early 50s, A businessman.
- Karen Nash, Female, Mid 40s-early 50s, A housewife and mother of two.
- Jean McCormack, Female, Late 20s-early 30s, Mr. Nash's secretary.
- Jesse Kiplinger, Male, Mid 30s-early40s, A Hollywood producer.
- Muriel Tate, Female, Early-Late 30s, Suburban housewife, mother of three.
- Norma Hubley, Female, Mid 40s-early 50s, Mother of the Bride.
- Roy Hubley, Male, Mid 40s-early 50s, Father of the Bride.
- Borden Eisler, Male, Mid 20s, The Groom.
- Mimsy Hubley, Female, Mid 20s, The Bride.
For more information and to schedule an audition, click here.
Learn more about interACT Theatre Productions @ www.interactproductions.org