If Temps Top 90, NYSC Will Offer Free Workouts
What you need to know about the gym's new summer heat wave promotion
The New York Sports Club at 215 Morris Avenue is offering free workouts this weekend, as long as it is hot enough outside. Here are the five things you need to know about the club's Heat Wave Special:
1) Every time temperatures hit 90 degrees from now through August, NYSC locations will offer free indoor workouts to residents.
2) According to the NYSC, the promotion is being presented in an effort to encourage people to move their workouts from outside to air-conditioned facilities during super-hot temperatures.
3) Residents can stop by the Club anytime during normal business hours to redeem the promotion, except Monday through Thursday from 4:30-7:30 p.m.
4) Anyone interested in a free workout should ask for the “heat wave promotion" at the front desk.
5) Visitors must be at least 18 years old, and bring a photo ID.