Shop Locally in Millburn on Small Business Saturday on Nov. 24
Start your holiday shopping at locally owned stores during Small Business Saturday.
Small Business Saturday is on Nov. 24 this year, two days after Thanksgiving. It is a day for everyone to support the small businesses that their community thrives on.
American Express founded the day in 2010 to help small businesses get exposure during the holiday season, when they might be otherwise overlooked. With retailers buzzing around the holidays, it is important to support local small businesses that rely on their neighbors in order to continue prospering and building the local economy in Millburn.
"It seems more small businesses are involved than ever before," owner of participating business The Red Carpet Boutique, Gina Colabelli, said.
Last year, 100 million people nationwide participated in Small Business Saturday by shopping at locally owned stores to help boost the economy and their communities.
- Red Carpet Boutique, 344 Millburn Ave.
- Dressed by Lori, 304 Millburn Ave.
- Deborah Gilbert Smith, 340 Millburn Ave.
- Bungalow, 63A Main Street
- The Sneaker Factory, 308 Millburn Ave.
- Bardot Lingerie, 315 Millburn Ave.
- Jalm, 116 Essex Street
- Exquisite Bridals, 110 Essex Street
- Futter Brothers Shoes, 333 Millburn Ave.
- First Class Fashion, 275 Millburn Ave.
- Purse Strings, 275 Millburn Ave.
- That Look, 275 Millburn Ave.
- Perfume Factory, 308 Millburn Ave.
- Papillion, 4 Lackawanna Place
- Gambert Daughters, 306 Millburn Ave.
- Orologio, mall at Short Hills
- Links of London, mall at Short Hills
- Julius Oksenhorn, 300 Millburn Ave.
- Curate, 327 Millburn Ave.
- Variazioni NYC, 311 Millburn Ave.
- Wentworth Gallery, mall at Short Hills
- Millburn Chiropractic Art, 68 Essex Street
- The Sharper Image, mall at Short Hills
- Professional Audio Consultants, 182 Essex Street
- Push, Pedal & Pull, mall at Short Hills
Salons and Spas:
- Just Salon & Spa Millburn, 290 Millburn Ave.
- Fountain of Beauty, 68 Essex Street
- Jane’s Nail Spa, 32 Essex Street
- Ahavat Torah Chabad, 320 White Oak Ridge Road
- Christ Church in Short Hills, 66 Highland Ave.
- Congregation B’nai Jeshrun, 1025 S. Orange Ave.
- Johnny’s on the Green, 404 Parsonage Hill Road
- Café Monet, 309 Millburn Ave.
- Sapporo Japanese Restaurant, 318 Millburn Ave.
- Oscars Sandwich Barn, 305 Millburn Ave.
- Sono Japanese Restaurant, 323 Millburn Ave.
- Basilico Inc, 324 Millburn Ave.
- Cream Ridge Winery, 324 Millburn Ave.
- Dave’s Liquors Mart, 186 Essex Street
- MS Lin Chinese Cuisine, 59 Main Street
- Martini Bistro and Bar, 40 Main Street
- Pizzeta, 44 Main Street
- Clemenzas Cucina, 382 Millburn Ave.
- Osteria Mediterrania, 45 Main Street
- Rock’n’Joes of Millburn, 63 Main Street
- Peter’s, 61 Main Street
- Sukis, 329 Millburn Ave.
- Sakura Japanese Restaurant, 44 Essex Street
- Millburn Diner, 72 Essex Street
- Samurai Sushi, 339 Millburn Ave.
- Trattoria Gian Marco, 301 Millburn Ave.
- Tinga Taqueria, 321 Millburn Ave.
- Bagel Chateau, 321 Millburn Ave.
- Millburn Delicatessen, 328 Millburn Ave.
- La Pergola Restaurant, 120 Essex Street
- Young Kim Tailoring, 127 Old Short Hills Road
- Spotless Dry Cleaners, 308 Millburn Ave.
- Gambert Custom Shirt, 306 Millburn Ave.
- Pildes Optical, mall at Short Hills
- Eye Q Opticians, 36 Main Street
- Pavonia Optical Inc., 288 Millburn Ave.
- Amanda Paige Photography, 20 Fox Hill Lane
- Millburn Photo Corporation, 41 Main Street
- The Studio Photographers, 315 Millburn Ave.
Toys & Games:
- Childsplayspot, mall at Short Hills
- Briar Patch Inc., 150 Essex Street
- Millburn Short Hills HIS, 1 Station Plaza
- Reiss Retail
- Ubons, 65 Westview Road
- Sara Noelle, 38 Deer Path
- PBS Publishing, 11 Sparta Road
- My Three Sweets, 37 Richard Dr.
- Bones Boardwear, 17 Clive Hills Road
- Morgan Cycle, 227 Old Short Hills Road
- Euro Train Hobby, 1002 S. Orange Ave.
- Shiny Paw B 2 C, 141 Forest Dr.
- Ample Aprons, 236 White Oak Hill Dr.
- Forest Hill Graphics, 9 E. Beechcroft Road
- Brand Swagger, 19 Slayton Dr.
- PD Optics, 22 Old Short Hills Road
- Team Global Network, 321 Millburn Ave.
- E. Wireless and Beyond, 319 Millburn Ave.
- Schultz Furriers, 346 Millburn Ave.
- Millburn Florist, 38 Main Street
- Apex Tigers Martial Arts Millburn, 340 Millburn Ave.
- Topbutton, 321 Millburn Ave.
- Bunchers Hardware, 320 Millburn Ave.
- PTK Oriental Rugs, 319 Millburn Ave.
- Edwin M. Miller, 516 Old Short Hills Road
- Randy Bressler PSY.D., 288 Millburn Ave.
- The Children Asthma & BR, 48 Essex Street
- Molton Brown, mall at Short Hills
- NJ Nutrition Center, 532 Old Short Hills Road
You can also “like” Small Business Saturday on Facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/shopsmall.
Everyone has locally owned businesses in their community, and shopping on Small Business Saturday is the perfect way to give back to the businesses you know and love in your community.
TELL US: What small businesses do you patronize in your town and what makes them great? Share in the comments below.