Where to Have Valentine's Dinner with Your Sweetheart
A list of five spots to have a romantic dinner with your Valentine and some of the specials they're offering.
Valentine's Day is on Monday, and people making plans with their sweeties to celebrate the holiday. Millburn-Short Hills is full of cozy restaurants to have a romantic evening, but make sure you make your reservations early or you might get shut out.
Five restaurants to have a romantic dinner in Millburn-Short Hills
- Basilico on Millburn Avenue is rated consistently as one of the best Italian restaurants in New Jersey. It's also a cornerstone of downtown Millburn's dining experience, from couples to families. For Valentine's Day, Basilico is offering a three-course meal for $75 per person.
- Martini Bistro & Bar on Main Street is popular for it's bar, but it's also popular for people to frequent on dates and a romantic dinner. As we mentioned last week, Martini's is known for its signature drinks. Suburban Essex rated Martini's for having the best martini in the county.
- Osteria Mediterrania on Main Street is one of the newer restaurants in town, but it is offering Valentine's Day specials. Plus it has a cozy dining room with candlelit dining.
- Cafe Monet is offering Valentine's specials and a prix fixe, four-course menu of French dishes for $39.95 through the weekend. Plus Inesperado will be playing music on Sunday evening.
- Peter's on Main Street is also offering a prix fixe, four-course dinner for $39 per person on Monday. The meal includes salad, pasta, entree and dessert. Peter's has a small, cozy dining room with candles at the tables.
Patch Picks highlights editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off and more. Want to suggest a list? Or contribute to our list of local non-profits making a differnce? Submit your idea in the comment box or email them to email@example.com.