Invite a friend
Millburn-Short Hills Patch Tweet-Up
Are you a Patch reader? A local Tweeter? Come to Martini Bistro & Bar and meet Patch folks, readers and others who are on Twitter in the area. There will be drink specials and a good time.
Special thanks to Teddy Stampoulis, Martini's owner, for hosting the event.
More About Martini Bistro & Bar
This upscale bistro in the heart of Millburn is known for its namesake martinis, some 50 of them, but there's also an extensive wine and liquor list.
The large space (5,000 square feet) includes both the bar and a separate dining area.
The food menu is heavy on seafood and steaks, but there is also pasta and salads and a broad selection of bar food, including pizza, burgers and sandwiches.
Reservations are recommended on weekends.
Other events here
- Martini Bistro & Bar: HAPPY HOUR Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 3:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Martini Bistro & Bar: SUNDAY BRUNCH Weekly on Sundays, 11:00 am–3:00 pm
- Martini Bistro & Bar: 1/2 PRICE WINE BY-THE-GLASS & BOTTLE Weekly on Tuesdays, 4:00 pm–11:30 pm
- Martini Bistro & Bar: GIRLS' NIGHT OUT Weekly on Wednesdays, 3:00 pm–11:30 pm
- Martini Bistro & Bar: LIVE MUSIC EVERY THURSDAY Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 pm–11:59 pm