The 65,780-square-foot mixed-use shopping center at the corner of North Livingston and East Mount Pleasant avenues will be adding the following business that will take up about 20,000 square feet:
- Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza, an award-winning pizza and “Italian Soul Food” restaurant, signed for 3,253 square feet.
- Little Gym, an experimental learning and physical development center for children, signed for 3,871 square feet.
- Yamaha Music, a musical instrument manufacturer and retailer, signed on for 1,194 square feet.
- 16 Handles, a leading self-serve frozen yogurt store chain, signed on for 1,209 square feet.
- Chocolate Works, an expanding retailer of assorted chocolates, signed on for 2,034 square feet.
- Keller Williams Realty, the largest real estate franchise company in North America, signed on for 3,244 square feet.
- Livingston Nail Studio a popular nail salon, signed on for 3,068 square feet.
- International convenience store chain 7-Eleven signed on for 2,463 square feet.
Constructed in 2006, Livingston Town Center is part of a master-planned residential and commercial development. The residential component of the development, The Gables, is comprised of 32 townhomes, 24 condominium flats, seven attached townhomes and 17 single-family homes. The property also features more than 300 parking spaces for its retail customers.