In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, Millburn township pretty much closed down.
The restaurants in the Short Hills Mall were open on Thursday and Friday evening.
Here's what's open around Millburn:
- Peter's on Main Street open for dinner
- Tinga opens for lunch and dinner
- Cafe Monet
- La Pergola Restaurant
- Martini's in downtown Millburn open at 6 p.m.
- Moonshine Supper Club open at 2 p.m.
- Short Hills Hilton now has power.
- Short Hills Mall
- Livingston Mall
- PM Pediatrics, 571 West Mount Pleasant, in Livingston, open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Pathmark Pharmacy, 407 Valley Street, South Orange
- South Orange Animal Hospital, 66 Valley Street, South Orange
- Kings at 778 Morris Turnpike in Short Hills
- ShopRite in Livingston
- Tappan Zee Bridge is open
- The Garden State Parkway has reopened
- Garbage and recycling collection will resume on Thursday.
- Town Hall
Healthsource of Millburn 276 Essex Street (during normal office hours) will be serving as a drop off for any aid relief e.g. Clothing, blankets, non perishables, toys, diapers etc. All who donate will receive complimentary services.
If you need gas here's what reported open.
This what has been delayed or cancelled:
- St Rose of Lima: Annual Memorial Mass scheduled for today November 2nd at 7:30pm has been postponed due to power outages. Saturday evening Mass scheduled for 5:30pm on November 3rd is cancelled due to power outage. Normal Sunday schedule will take place on November 4th at 7:30, 9:00 and 11:00am and 12:30pm.
- Short Hills Street Fair scheduled for this Sunday, Nov. 4 is cancelled.
- Wine Tasting at Paper Mill Playhouse is canceled for Nov. 3. The playhouse will be in touch with all ticket buyers.
If you know something else please add it in the comments or email email@example.com
The charging station at Town Hall has moved to Bauer Community Center in Taylor Park, open 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Gero Park will also have charging station on Thursday and Friday. Only cell phones are allowed for charging.
The Paper Mill Playhouse Lobby is now open to area residents, noon until 5 p.m., seven-days-a-week to charge electronic devices. Free, hot coffee is available during these hours.