In light of the impending winter weather, NJ Transit will offer system-wide cross honoring of all tickets on Tuesday, November 27, on all rail, bus or light rail service. See the complete advisory here.
However, this chance of snow will be mixed with rain, and little to no accumulation is expected -- less than an inch.
As of Monday afternoon, The Weather Channel is predicting snow early Tuesday morning that will transition to snow showers, possibly mixed with rain, during the afternoon. The high will be 39F.
The rest of the week looks to be mostly precipitation-free and seasonably cold. Please stick with Patch for updates.
- This Afternoon: Snow. High near 38. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight: Snow likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.