1. It's your last chance to register for the annual free CPR/AED training from the Millburn-Short Hills Chapter of the American Red Cross, which is sponsored by the Danielle Brender Foundation. The event is scheduled for Sunday at 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Millburn High School. Pre-registration is required. Visit www.mshredcross.org to register.
2. SAGE Eldercare, which is based in Summit and serves Millburn-Short Hills, is offering on Thursdays through April 14 to taxpayers with low or middle incomes with special attention to those 60 years old and older. Registration is required. Call 908-598-5509 for more information and to register.
3. Thursday means it's Fabulous Finds Sale day at . The sale of gently-used jewelry and giftware supports the non-profit's mission to provide new eyeglasses to the poor. The sale is at 1-3 p.m. at the organization's building on Millburn Avenue.
4. The girls basketball team plays Cedar Grove on Thursday at 4 p.m. at .
5. The is holding a trip to the Lakota Wolf Preserve on Saturday. Those participating will will leave the arboretum at 9 a.m. for Columbia with the trip ending at 12:30 p.m. The trip is $20 for adults and $10 for children under 12 years old. Click here to sign up.