1. The Millburn Township Committee meets at 8 p.m. on Tuesday at . The agenda includes a special resolution to hire a firm to create conceptual designs for a parking garage for the Millburn Train Station.
2. The Millburn Special Education Committee sponsors "Enhancing your Child's Reading Abilities: Tips and Tools from Millburn’s reading and learning experts" on Tuesday at 7-9 p.m. at . Audra Berger, Deerfield instructional supervisor, and Danielle Green, Deerfield special education teacher, will address reading skills and expectations from pre-K through entry into middle school.
3. The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network New Jersey Affiliate holds its monthly meeting on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. at the executive offices of at the .
4. The is offering training during school vacation, which is next week. The Red Cross is offering babysitting training, pet first aid and CPR and first aid for teens. The prices range $55-75 for the courses. For more information or to register, visit www.mshredcross.org.
5. The school district is accepting applications for 3-year-old regular education students to enter the lottery for the district's integrated preschool program. The applications are due March 1, and the lottery will be held on March 2. For more information, click here.