This Jersey bagel landmark opens its doors every day, year round, to provide the quintessential bagel and flagel (flat + bagel). It's carrying on with forefather Izzy Goldberg's secret recipe and the brick oven/wooden plank tradition of the original Bronx bakery, which was opened in 1928. Besides bagels, they also offer soups, omelets, deli sandwiches and even burgers. The Bagel Chateau has a branch in Maplewood as well.
- Fax: 973-379-1107
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6:30am - 4pm; Sun, 6:30am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is easily accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast, lunch, deli sandwiches, bagels, burgers
- Specialties: Bagels, matzoh ball soup
- Parking: On-street: free
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Bagels, flagels, giant bagels, mini bagels, homemade chicken noodle soup, omelets, cream cheeses & spreads, smoked fish
- Dress code: Casual
- Number of tables: 18
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner, Sandwiches
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Outdoor seating