Mario DeMarco and Angelo Delbecchi, the co-owners of Basilico, like to describe their restaurant as "casual and chic". The lunch menu includes panini, soups and omelettes in addition to salads, pasta and entrees. The extensive dinner menu ranges from traditional dishes such as ossobuco (a house specialty) to less expected offerings, including short ribs and calf's liver. Basilco is BYOB.
- Fax: 973-379-2901
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 11:45am - 2:30pm, 5pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are no steps in from the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.basilicomillburn.com/
- Parking: Paid lot
- Cuisine: Italian
- Signature dishes: L'Ossobuco
- Reservations: Required
- Executive chef: Claude Brown
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual neat, for example, no sneakers