Can Do is a top of the line gym and martial arts center with state-of-the-art equipment. It offers classes in martial arts for all age groups and levels, as well as pilates classes, personal training and spinning classes. The gym also provides physical therapy for the handicapped. There are roughly 20-25 classes a week and an average class size of 30 to 50 people depending on the class. The gym also competes in Tae Kwon Do tournaments.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 11pm; Sat, Sun, 7am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: The ground is level for easy entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: There are three different types of fitness memberships: primary, family and corporate membership. Martial Arts memberships are determined by age: Adult for ages 16 and older, Junior for ages 6 - 15 and Dragon for ages 3 - 5.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Jacuzzi, Shop, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Weight loss, Yoga
- Number of classes/week: 95
- Average class size: 30
- Number of instructors: 33
- Type: Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes