Glenwood Restaurant is your typical friendly neighborhood diner, offering eggs, omelettes, pancakes, waffles, sandwiches, salads, burgers and wraps, plus daily specials. Catering is available.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 3pm; Sat, 8am - 3pm; Sun, 8am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Homemade soups
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Tex-Mex
- Signature dishes: Chunky Chicken
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Padro Fuentes
- Number of tables: 14
- Features: BYOB-only, Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Dress code: Casual