M. Blaustein is a fourth-generation, family-owned business that has existed since 1913. This retail store sells furs, shearlings, leathers, fur trimmed garments, raincoats and cloth coats. The shop also offers on-site fur storage, fur and shearling cleaning and a specialty repair service. Customers can also shop for gloves, scarves and other fur accessories.
- Fax: 973-376-6550
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 5:00pm; Sat, 9:30am - 5:00pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There entrance is at sidewalk level, plus there are no stairs. You can also park in the rear of the building in our free parking spaces directly behind our store.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Furs, Shearlings, Leathers, Fur Trimmed Garments, Raincoats & Cloth Coats, Cole Haan Outerwear, Gloves & Scarves
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: Yes