This upscale bistro in the heart of Millburn is known for its namesake martinis, some 50 of them, but there's also an extensive wine and liquor list.
The large space (5,000 square feet) includes both the bar and a separate dining area.
The food menu is heavy on seafood and steaks, but there is also pasta and salads and a broad selection of bar food, including pizza, burgers and sandwiches.
Reservations are recommended on weekends.
- Fax: 973-912-9293
- Hours: Lunch hours: Daily, 11:30am - 4:30pm Dinner hours: Mon - Wed, 5pm - 10pm; Thu - Sat, 5pm - 11:30pm; Sun, 5pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at sidewalk level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: 50 different types of martinis
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Burgers, Italian, Live / Raw Food, Pizza, Seafood, Steaks
- Signature dishes: Martinis
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Singles scene
- Dress code: Business casual