Millburn High School was named the best high school in the state by New Jersey Monthly in 2008. The U.S. Department of Education named it a Blue Ribbon school in 2007. Millburn High regularly receives high marks for its academics, including the number of AP exams students take each year. But students don't have their nose in their books completely. There is a vast arts program and many students are also involved in athletics. Students are also taking top science prizes in national contests.
The school has a strict parking program. You must have a parking permit in order to park at the school. Those visiting should report to the office to receive a temporary parking pass. An addition to the school – including an expanded cafeteria and new classrooms – is slated to be completed for the 2009-10 school year.
- Fax: 973-912-8633
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:45am - 2:32pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 1392
- Public/Private: Public
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 17.9
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: 27
- Sports teams: Millburn Millers; 26 different teams