The Millburn Train Station is located in the heart of downtown Millburn. There are plenty of businesses located within walking distance of the train station in addition to town services such as Town Hall, the Law Enforcement Building, Fire Headquarters and the Millburn Free Public Library.
There is a convenience store — Millburn Express — located downstairs from the station. The station does not have handicap accessible boarding. A shuttle runs from Maplewood to the station and stops in the Wyoming section of Millburn. The first New York-bound train leaves at 5:08am while the last train from New York Penn Station arrives at Millburn at 1:17am.
For information on train schedules, check the New Jersey Transit Web site.
- Hours: Ticket office hours: Mon - Fri, 4:50am - 12:50pm; Closed for lunch, 10:30am - 11am; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Reach: Regional/commuter
- Transportation: Commuter rail, Shuttle
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot, Valet
- Parking durations available: Long-term, Short-term
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Senior
- Number of tracks: 2
- Carriers: New Jersey Transit