If you're running low on energy as you trek though the mall, fear not, a latte isn't far away. Make your way to Starbucks on the first floor next to Macy's and recharge. In addition to coffee, Starbuck offers various snacks and plenty of non-caffeinated beverage options.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, 11am -6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The parking and entrance are both handicapped accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Gourmet coffees, teas, pastries, sandwiches, biscotti, cups & mugs, music CDs
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Frappuccino blended coffees and teas, Tazo Tea line, branded cups and mugs, Hear Music CD Collection
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Frappuccino Blended Coffee, Frappuccino Blended Tea, Tazo Teas, Chantico Drinking Chocolate, Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans, Espresso Roast, French Roast, brownies, biscotti, pound cake,