Ask about the burritos bonanzas, the burrito bar, the pharmaceuticals reps catering plan or even the Atkins low-carb diet alternative; as long as you're asking about Mexican food, Tinga has it covered. Check out the daily specials — the chicken enchiladas in a mole sauce were tasty the day we visited. This is also a pleasant spot to enjoy a margarita and watch the world pass by on Millburn Avenue.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 10:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance from the street is accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Salads, wraps, sandwiches, burritos, quesadillas, tacos
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Signature dishes: Burritos, quesadillas
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Brunch, Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual